Saturday, February 23, 2008

La Diva Latina....riiiiight

So, as many people have heard, Jennifer Lopez has given birth to twins. A boy and a girl. Personally, I can't stand her. I actually like her old stuff...I like the movie, The Wedding Planner and her two older CD's, On the Six and J.Lo. But, all her new stuff, when her head started getting too big for the rest of her body just irritates the hell out of me. La Diva Latina is what people call her. Yeah....La Diva Latina my ass. It makes her look like an ass that she can't seem to be good enough to wear regular hospital gowns like the rest of us.

New info on what Jennifer Lopez is wearing in the delivery room when she delivers her twins has just been emailed to me. She will be wearing a “Lucy” designer hospital gown and she also has coordinating robe and swaddling blankets. Retail $65+

Does she REALLY need a designer hospital gown? No. How about instead of wasting your money on stupid shizz like that J.Lo, why don't you give it to charity, or help someone pay their bills, or buy someone a house or a car. Give back to the people Jenny from the Block! She seems to think so highly of herself. Now, I know that she has huge following, but I'm allowed to have my opinion. Her acting is mediocre, her singing is average, I'll give it to her that she can dance, but that's about it. Regardless, this is just what I think. J.Lo, needs to be knocked off her high horse. [source]

2 comments:

Christina said...

You got to be getting me! Designer gown? Wow.

Ditto with your analysis on her singing, acting, and dancing.

Christina said...

I meant "kidding me" not "getting me"... not sure where that came from?