So, I really wish I could reach out to Britney Spears and smack her around a bit. Although she seems to be doing better, what is the deal with the vag shots? She's been doing so good hanging out with her dad, but when left to her own devices girl loses her momentum and slips right back into old Britney ways.
I sometimes feel bad for that whole family, I mean, Britney has more money than I could even imagine. Girlfriend can go out and buy a new Mercedes every week and I'm driving around in my ten year old car. But, she's still got problems. I would like to know what goes on in her head when she's out and about doing some of the things she does.
I wonder what her parents feel like. Having one daughter that's preggo, and having another daughter that's Britney. You have to wonder about what causes this, is it their parenting? It the industry?
I watch as the photographers follow her every move and she can't even go to the grocery store without being photographed. Can you imagine, you're home one night, not wanting to change, you're in sweats and a t-shirt and you're out of milk...you can't go out without having your picture taken and depending on the shot they take, they can make you look really bad and then the headlines all of a sudden read, "she's on drugs" or "she's having a meltdown".
But then you have to wonder how some people in that industry are able to maintain such a level of normalcy in their lives. As much as I would love to see what it's like to have all that money at your fingertips....I think I like my privacy better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Usually when people fall of the wagon or do outrageous behavior, it's a culmination of many things - parenting, environment, mental history, and then her case, fame. She goes to show that money does not bring happiness. It's really sad what has happened to her. I actually like her songs, and when I was kid I wanted to be a singer and a dancer. I cannot do either! I agree, I like the privacy.
Post a Comment