Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Act your age!



Is anyone else, besides me, tired of watching Mariah Carey dress like she's 20? Does the woman actually own anything that is NOT skin tight? Every time I see her she's wearing something that looks like it had to be sewn on to her. Now, I'm not trying to say that she doesn't have a nice body because she does, but for once I'd like to see her in a sweat shirt and some baggy jeans. Or at least how she used to look, circa 1995 before she looked like a hooker and looked more like this:
Maybe I'm getting too old.....but, wouldn't that mean that THEY are getting too old too? Women their age need to cover it up a little bit. Leave dressing like a hooker to an actual slut like Paris Hilton or Lindsay Lohan, but to their credit, at least they wear stuff that actually looks like it's their size.
It seems that nowadays every time I see her, she's in something either skin tight, in a dress cut down to there or UP to there. She's almost always got her boobs hanging out in some form or another. And don't even get me started on the whole "Diva" thing! Omg! What the hell is wrong with these people that they need the title of "Diva". The actual word diva doesn't mean something bad, but some of these women have taken it to mean that they can act like total bitches and it's ok because they're.....gasp.......DIVAS!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Amen Jackie!

She's almost timeless... I swear she has not changed her style ever... I'd like to see her in some sweatpants sometime!