Monday, October 10, 2005
Old News
I know, in entertainment news, this is old, but it still really irritates me. This whole Lindsay Lohan car crash thing. I am so sick of the crap that celebrities get away with. I mean, I'm sorry. If I was in a car accident with someone, and then went into an antique store, even if it was to just hide out until the cops got there, it could be concidered a hit and run. I've only seen one of Lindsay's movies and it was when she was still innocent and before she turned gross. And the stupid shows like entertainment tonight and crap like that make her seem like the victim. They have already determined that the paparazzi was not to blame for her accident, she was just driving like an ass. The day it happened I was at the gym and this guy was watching that on tv so i was stuck listening to it and they're all, "Lindsay was escorted out of the antique store and rushed to the hospital with minor injuries." Minor injuries...........Um, do WE get rushed to hospitals with minor injuries? Nettie was just in a car accident....well, more of a fender bender and she was not escorted anywhere and she wasn't rushed to the hospital with minor injuries even though she was sore. I'm sorry, but that's completely infuriating. We have to deal with expenses and doctors bills and not being treated like a "celebrity" while whores like her get the star treatment and then have tv shows sticking up for them when it was their fault to begin with! I know I'm ranting and probably not making much sense, but it really irritates me how celebrities can get away with so much shit. Oh! And then they're like, Lindsay's car, a $blah, blah, hundred thousand dollar Mercedes Benz blah, blah, blah........ You know what....it must be nice to just be able to go out and buy another brand new-hundred thousand dollar car when the rest of us are struggling to pay off a 10-20 thousand dollar car. AAAAAAAAaaaaaahhh! It's just completely infuriating. And yes, I'm bitching, but ok. that's my rant for the day.....maybe.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Does she still have freckles or did she get them removed like Enrique Iglesias did his mole. Did u know u can get ur freckles removed? Wierd.
did you know that you spelled 'Weird', Wierd??? :) hahahahahahaha.
Post a Comment