Monday, October 10, 2005

More Hollywood News....

I'm bored, so I decided to rant about more stuff. I've ranted about Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes before......or should I saw TOMKAT. So now they're just soooooooo happy to report that Katie is pregnant.......I agree with what others have said......Immaculate conception. Tom, is what many call asexual. I mean, I'll give it to him. He's a decent actor, but when it comes to him being as HOT as everyone thinks....I just don't see it. He's definitely got that asexual quality about him.

The Slut just called me and told me that she's going to go hang out at the hot tub......I hate her. Yeah, yeah, she deserves to go on a vacation, but dammit woman! Must you rub it in????? I'm like what did you do today? She's all, I went for a hike, I went to a yoga class, took a nap and now I'm going to go to the hot tub. What a slut! For those of you who don't know, Slut is at this spa in Utah called, Red Mountain Spa, yeah, nice huh? I really wish I was there right now. But, I get to go to Texas on Friday! Wohoo! I'm very excited about going. I'm going to go see my friend Kory and her family. She had her third child just recently and so I'm meeting Austin for the first time. Her other two children, John and Kayleigh, I've met and are such cuties!

Right now I'm hanging out with Toby, while his mom is being a slut at that Spa. But Toby's cool so I an't be mad at him because of his mom. You can tell when I have access to a computer 24/7. I write on this thing constantly. Usually I'll only write one blog a day or every few days, but with Slut's computer here, I'm writing 1-2 blogs a day! I need a life!!!! :)

5 comments:

Christina said...

i commented to your blog yesterday, and it has disappeared! What is going on????

Jackie said...

sure you did......I see how you are. You're just ignoring me. :( You don't want to comment on my blogs anymore. hahaha.

Anonymous said...

I agree, Tom Cruise is no hottie. Neither is Keanu Reeves!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Don't call me a slut for going on vacation! You went to Mexico for 2 weeks last year! This was my first real vacation since spring of 1998!

Jackie said...

hey, even though I went to mexico, i didn't get massages every day for a week!