Sunday, October 09, 2005

Movie Review

Ok, my last review was for the movie, A Lot Like Love.....which sucked, and THAT sucks because I like both Ashton Kutcher and Amanda Peet. I think that they are both good actors, and yes Slut had said that it was like a jacked up Serendipity, which could be one way of looking at it. It really did suck. I mean, besides that Ashton and Amanda are great eye candy for either sex the whole movie dragged on, and on, and on..........and on. They could have had a half hour long movie if they had just decided to cut out all of the other crap.
So, I went to the movies last night and saw Flightplan, it was really good! I was almost expecting it to suck because I had heard on Rob, Arnie and Dawn (who are pompous, arrogant asses, but we listen to them sometimes at work) anyways, I had heard on their radio show that the movie was good for about the first 45 minutes and then after that it sucked. I disagree. I thought it was a pretty darn good movie for keeping you on the edge of your seat. I would highly recommend it. I think that the guy in there, (no, I'm not ruining it for you) But he plays Carson in the movie is hot! He was on The Skeleton Key. His name is Peter Sarsgaard. He is quite the hottie. Anyways, I recommend this movie to everyone.. If you like a good edge of your seat movie that kind of keeps you guessing as to who else is involved, it's a movie for you.

No comments: