Friday, October 07, 2005
What to do....
What to do...What to do...My dilemma for the evening. So us girls want to go out to a movie.....Don't know what we want to go see. There's a bunch of new movies out, and they look good, but I don't know if they'd be movies that I'd be willing to pay full price for......Yes....I'm cheap. But it's like $9.00 per person on a Friday night to go to the freakin' movies!!! So....we're thinking we might go see Proof or Flightplan. So....probably Monday I'll have some kind of review.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Well, thanks for going to see Flightplan without me, HO!
I could be persuaded to go see it again. But then again, we could go see the 40 year old virgin!
I enjoyed Flightplan too. It was a good movie. The rest of the night was great too..... remember Jackie...? A few bottles of wine and a few tampons later....
Ha Ha!!
Post a Comment