My christmas party was last weekend. It was bland by "Christmas party" standards. But, I'm not complaining. We've had so much drama with OUR company's christmas parties that a bland one is something that's probably good for us. We've been thrown out of the Sienna, and we had our last 2 at the Atlantis but this year we had it at the Grand Sierra Resort so I don't know what happened at the Atlantis. oh well. So, the party was bland, like I said, but afterwards Stephie, Crystal and I went to All City Live, the new club inside the Grand Sierra. Really cool. We went that night, and although, the cover was much more than I wanted to pay, I figured it was an even trade since I got all my drinks that night for free because Stephie has the hook up. Well, we were out dancing, and I hear the DJ talking and Stephie pokes me and she's all, look! It's Nick Cannon!
I'm like, no way! so I look up and she was right. He was guest DJ for the night. He's such a cutie!!! Quite yummy and so yummy in fact that Crystal wanted to climb up into the DJ stand. He did shake our hands though, so that was nice. So, we pretty much closed the place down. I didnt' get home until 5. Nick left at like 2. He was playing some pretty kick ass music so it was a really good time. In this time of technology, I love that my digital camera has a video feature...Now I have my own video of Nick Cannon to share with all. :)
I'm like, no way! so I look up and she was right. He was guest DJ for the night. He's such a cutie!!! Quite yummy and so yummy in fact that Crystal wanted to climb up into the DJ stand. He did shake our hands though, so that was nice. So, we pretty much closed the place down. I didnt' get home until 5. Nick left at like 2. He was playing some pretty kick ass music so it was a really good time. In this time of technology, I love that my digital camera has a video feature...Now I have my own video of Nick Cannon to share with all. :) 
2 comments:
hola Jackie, gracias por tu mensaje en mi blog, lo tengo medio botado porque desde mi oficina no me puedo meter y despues en casa me queda poco tiempo para el computador.
parece que nos encontramos siempre para el mensaje de feliz navidad.
los mejores deseos para 2008.
Pablo
I always enjoy your posts!
It sounds like you a had fun Xmas work party, as fun as they can get.
We'll need to chat via email sometime.
Take Care!!
Post a Comment