Thursday, September 20, 2007
"Your Mom"
The phrase "your mom" is so old, but yet it cracks me up every time I say it. I say it so much that I've got people at work saying it. ah, the simple pleasures. It's just so funny! Crystal was saying it to a friend of hers and then she found out that her friends mom had passed away! At least her friend had a sense of humor about it. But Crystal still felt like an ass. And me, well, I laughed my ass off at her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This reminds me of a time that Gene almost said something inappropriate. Remember in the Simpsons when Maude dies because a baseball killed her or something, Ned Flanders becomes a widow. Well, the episode is funny and one day we were laughing at it and Jim (remember him) wanted to know. Well, Jim's mom had died the month before and thankfully, Gene said "nevermind, it's really not that funny."
Post a Comment