skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Inside my mind
Random thoughts from a random mind.
Monday, September 17, 2007
Growing pains
My extended family keeps growing, yet mine stays the same. I am a-ok with that! I have an 18 year old cousin who just became a father. um, at 18, I was just leaving for college. Nope. still, 10 years later, I STILL can't picture having one.
1 comment:
Christina
said...
That is young...but hey, whatever, things happen!
5:52 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Jackie
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
September (1)
August (1)
July (1)
April (1)
February (3)
January (6)
December (3)
November (1)
October (3)
September (3)
August (1)
May (1)
April (2)
March (3)
February (1)
January (2)
December (4)
September (1)
August (1)
July (1)
June (3)
April (3)
March (5)
February (4)
January (8)
December (6)
November (6)
October (13)
September (14)
August (9)
July (8)
June (3)
My Peeps
Krusty Kritter
Christina & Gene
Tiffany
Cookie
Pablo
Trent
1 comment:
That is young...but hey, whatever, things happen!
Post a Comment