Wednesday, March 07, 2007

To my dear sweet baby girl, Nala.


I miss you so much already. Wherever you are, I know you are playing and running around like ou always did. I know I'm being selfish by wanting you here with me. I'm trying not to be, but everything reminds me of you. I've cried myself to sleep every night since you've been gone. I wish I had the chance to see you one more time but I know that we will meet again one day. I can't wait for that. You were always so happy to see me wagging your tail and wanting me to give you love. I just wish I could tell you in person how much I love you, and how much you have meant to me. You brought so much happiness to my life. You were there with me through so many things. I wish you could be around for many more. Although you won't be there in person, you will be there in my heart. You're always in my thoughts. I miss you so much. I love you my sweet little baby. Rest in Peace.

1 comment:

Christina said...

RIP Nala.

We'll miss you adorable, fiesty doggie.