Monday, March 12, 2007
I feel guilty
My Nala passed away a week ago. I am not crying as much anymore which makes me feel guilty. I know that losing a part of your family is a process all in its own. But, I think it's too soon for me. I mean, I will still cry when I'm by myself and I'm thinking about it a lot. I am trying to keep busy so that I don't have to think about it, but again, I feel guilty that I am not thinking about her all the time. I am not trying to forget her, I don't want to forget her. I miss her so much. My parents came up this weekend and it was really weird not having her around. All of us called for her at least once throught the whole weekend. I cried when they left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment