
Yes, so it's been a while since I've written in here, but since there's only like one or two people who read this, I guess I have to write for Krusty who I know is impatiently waiting for me to get off my ass and write a significant post! haha. just joking. but, I have to make myself feel loved. :) But, since it's like midnight and I have work tomorrow. I figured I'd make this short and sweet. Here is a picture of Jordan shoveling snow from the first snow storm of the year. It was quite a hefty one, but roads were clear by the end of the next day. being today. I hear there were a bunch of accidents last night though. Glad I wasn't out in that!

1 comment:
Yeah, you're back in action.
I love the picture of the snow. I love snow. Today, during my walk it was 80 degrees. I want it to be winter, not summer!
Post a Comment