Monday, August 21, 2006
"Quotes"
"Dance Like Nobody's Watching, Love Like It's Never Going To Hurt." It's easier said than done. I try to live by this quote because when you think about it, you really can't let previous failed relationships get in the way of the happiness that may lay in front of you. However, this is a hard concept to live by. I don't remember where I first heard this quote but it quickly became my favorite and in previous relationships I've tried to open up my heart because I wanted to believe in love. I admit that I am a huge sap. A hopeless romantic. I want to be swept off my feet and I am a sucker for a hand picked flower or a simple kiss on the cheek. I have always wanted to be in love and I don't know exactly how that is supposed to feel. Some describe it as this feeling that just overwhelms you. I am definitely looking for that. I am looking for the can't-live-without-you kind of love that everyone claims to have found and I am desperately hoping to find. I don't exactly know why I am writing about this or how this subject came into my head considering that I am watching some funny commercial thing on TV. That is what is on my mind at the moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The quote you've mentioned is inspiring, it means to just let loose and be yourself.
I'm afraid you might be protecting your heart so that it does not get broken.
It's ok to be a sap too! You're finding your way through this lane of love -- I've been there too. You're not alone.
Take Care--Krusty
Post a Comment