So, in my neverending quest to find a suitable mate....I have filled out that how-ever-many-point thing at eHarmony.com. So, I thought that I might get some dates and stuff. but in order to reply to any of these guys, you have to pay. I thought, ok, well, maybe it's like $20 or so. Nope. It's like $60, OR you could pay a one time fee of like $250 for like 6 months. or is it 12 months. I thought that they matched you on so many things that you'd find someone soon. Why do you need a whole year! I know that I am trying too hard sometimes when it comes to finding someone to at least go on a date with, but what else can I do. Everyone says, good things come to those who wait......What a crock! I've been waiting for a while now. and I don't know how NOT to wait. And how is it that some people can find someone and I can't. Sometimes I think my standards are too high, but then I think, well, why the hell not. I deserve someone who is going to meet and maybe even exceed all of those expectations that I have for that special someone.....dontcha think? Ok. Well, anyways, now that I went through my whole schpeil about that, on to happier topics......
I put in an offer on a house today. I can't believe I'm putting in an offer for a house. And that it's NOT cheap. It's very nervewracking, and scary, but also very exciting. The possibility of me having a house is a feeling that's almost indescribable. Surreal! That's the best word for it.
Ok, it's off to bed I go. Yay. It's Thursday tomorrow. Next Saturday is already April. How crazy is that?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Seems as if everyone I know is buying a house lately! Good luck.
If you don't have standards than you're likely to get a divorce one day because the guy is a loser... so go Standards!
Good luck with internet dating. I know some succuss stories! :)
You'll find someone :)
Oh yeah... I need to call you about my vacation in Reno...Hopefully you can take the 3rd off :)
he estado perdido, porque desde que empecé a trabajar no me he podido meter mucho a mi blog ni al de mis amigos. gracias por escribirme porque me de un incentivo para tratar de conectarme mas seguido.
Did you say that you were going to delete this blog?
You'll be missed if you do.
krusty what are you talking about? :) lol. I didn't say I was going to delete my blog. I did a long time ago, but that was when I was pissed! lol.
Post a Comment