Sunday, March 12, 2006

Movie Review

Went to go see the new scary movie out right now. The Hills Have Eyes. It was very good! If you're into the whole scary movie thing, I recommend seeing it. It's bloody and gory and downright messed up. It had just the right amount of blood and gore to it plus the jump-factor. Jump-factor obviously being the amount of times it made you jump from your seat, which was awesome. You never knew when it was coming! I was holding on to Crystal during a big portion of the movie. The graphics were cool, the whole messed up thing was great because the premise of the movie is that these people are living where the government had done nuclear testing and stuff, so the people are kind of deformed(I'm not giving away the movie by the way, this is what they show on the previews) and so they did a really good job on the costumes and stuff. Very realistic, to the point it was kinda gross! It was awesome! :) I know, I know. Me and my scary movies. You know a movie was scary when I have nightmares about it. Yeah, this one did it.

2 comments:

Christina said...

I wished I could have seen it with you. I LOVE scary movies... I'd probably be holding your hand though.

Jackie said...

It was so good Krusty! I was holding on to Crystal throughout most of the movie and I probably hit her like 10 times throughout the movie because it would make me jump and I'd hit her! :)