
Where do I wish I was right at this moment??? Look at where the arrow is. I wish I was sitting up there at the Cheesecake Factory in San Francisco... Apparantly they're having like 75 degree weather. Which is nice. Not that we haven't been having great weather here in Reno, because we have. For it being February, it's been surprisingly nice. But, it would just be nice to be in San Francisco right now.

3 comments:
Cool picture. I wish I could give you a hug right now. Good luck with this week :) Oh yeah, and please call me about me coming to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dude, you need to update. Like update about your friend coming to visit you or something :)
Hope you had a good 3 day weekend, if you got it off. I'm discovering more and more that most people don't get that day off.
So Gene has super duper chances of getting this cool job. They want him to now write basically an essay to what he can bring to the job. I'm so nervous for him.
As for me, I'm good. Miss you tons :)
Post a Comment