I'm horrible lately at keeping up with my blog. I tell you it's MySpace! It's all their fault. That's my answer and I'm sticking to it! Ok, so I am so psyched about my buddy Krusty coming to visit me in June! Yay! So excited!
So for the 3 day weekend Jordan and I went home and just hung out. It's so nice to just be able to do absolutely nothing sometimes. We watched movies. We watched Wedding Crashers. Hadn't seen that one before and it's FUNNY! Of course, I'm watching it with Jordan and Freddy and all of a sudden there's boobs on the screen. I was like, oh, um, ok. lol. I'm still uncomfortable with watching movies where boobs are just running around with Freddy. :) But oh well. Other than that it was really funny though. We also watched Batman Begins. I gotta say. I wasn't really all that thrilled that they decided to rent that movie, but it was REALLY good. I was pleasantly surprised and it was just a really good movie. Since it was the prequel to all of the other Batman movies it explained everything. I'm going to have to watch all of them. in a row. If you're a fan of the Batman movies I recommend watching this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
The myspace thing will pass eventually, and then you'll come back to blogger. We at least I hope you will.
How ackward watching a movie with your bros and then suddenly boobs on the screen. Imagine what it will be like when you have kids and this happens. Life is so fun sometimes.
lol. yeah. I think I might end up like my dad. when we're watching tv and he even sees kissing scenes, he'll change the channel. even now. I think it's funny. But, I just might end up being like that. lol.
I am shocked you didn't write about your show. I heard who won, and thought of you. FYI the apprentice is starting again tonight. It's only good if I watch it with you though :(
Post a Comment