Wednesday, January 25, 2006

One more chore I forgot to mention

Ok, I am leaving as soon as CSI:Las Vegas is over, but the chore I forgot to mention, which I absolutely hate. Most of you will know this, and my cousin Crystal gets mad at me because I STILL haven't done this. But it's grocery shopping. I swear. I'm going to be wasting like $200 to buy a bunch of groceries, but not only do I have to get groceries, but I have to buy a bunch of regular apartment type stuff like detergent. Ok. I'm going. Wish me luck!!! :)

2 comments:

Christina said...

You and I so think alike. There is nothing worse of a chore than grocery shopping. I'd rather clean the bathroom. Yes, I get so mad too when I have to get non-food items too. It is like 23457845 dollars then . . . Really I understand you. You're not alone.

Jackie said...

I know you'd understand me! :) I absolutely hate grocery shopping. At least you have Gene to go with, I have to go by myself, then haul everything to my apartment by myself and put everything away. I went last night at like 9:30 to walmart. I got home at 11. I put most of the stuff away, the fridge stuff I just threw in there because I was so tired by that point I was like, screw it! :) hehe.