Week 4 of Dancing with the Stars. It's Thursday night at 8 o'clock and my show has just started. George Hamilton is up first. This week the guys are performing the paso doble. It cracks me up it's pronounced (pa-sou) doble with a short o. When they announce it, they pronounce it, pauso doughblay. It just cracks me up. Anyways, George's dancing. Kinda stiff. Like I have mentioned before, in the first season of this show, I really, really liked John O'Hurley's character. He was the older guy out of all the contestants and I just really liked him. This time around. I am not feeling the older guy. He's funny, yes, but he's just not as charming as John. (see how tight we are, I call him John.) George got a 21 out of 30.
It's funny, right before they go to commercial, they show all the celebrities standing next to each other. Drew Lachey is standing between Jerry Rice and Stacy Keibler and he is so short! It's so funny! ok. They're back.
Tia's up. This week the women are performing the Fox Trot. Tia is very graceful in her dancing. I think that she should be one of the ones still left towards the end. Her moves are swift and I just think she does a good job in embracing the dance.
Master P is up next. Ok, As entertaining as it has been to watch, I think that with Master P, his popularity is definitely coming into play here. I know that if it were up to the judges, he would have been gone the first week, but even myself, a non-judge, an amateur judge, think that his popularity is keeping him in the show. I think that it IS time for him to go, although now I'm sounding like the judge that told him to leave the show last week. Ok, well, ANYWAY. His score: 8 out of 30.
Stacy Keibler is up now. let's see how she does. She has been one o fthe favorites with the judges. I'm not really too fond of her, but she does do pretty good dancing. so I have to give her that. So far so good. I still like Tia better. Stacy's moves are very clean though. And she's definitely got the body to be a dancer. She's got this long slender body. I mean she's abolutely gorgeous, and they keep talking about her 42 inch legs. She's tall!
Ok, so now Drew Lachey is up. He is definitely a favorite with the judges. Let's see how he does....WOW! Cape action. Ok! Good start! He's definitely been putting a lot of effort into his dances. I think that if he wins. I would not be surprised, and he definitely would deserve it. I think he's definitely a favorite of mine also for winning. He did a REALLY good job! I'm very impressed with his paso doble. His bro is out there again supporting him and he's even got a standing ovation from the crowd. He got 28 out of 30. Now, let's see if his fans agree.
Jerry Rice is up now, I am impressed with how well Jerry moves. He's definitely got some movement in his trunk! Ok, he's starting to dance. He's got some swift moves. He was very elegant in his movement. In never seeing Jerry Rice in something other than a football uniform, he has this gentlemanly aura about him. his score: 24 out of 30.
ok, I"m confused, I thought the men were performing the paso doble and the women the fox trot, but what jerry just performed was the fox trot and lisa is going to be performing the paso doble. Maybe they just pick wthe one that they want? I'm not sure.
Ok. Lisa just danced. She did really good in her paso doble. Very intense. it was the first time I was actually watching the womans moves in this dance, i was only watching the guys before. I watched how intense the women have to be also and she did a ver good job in doing that. her score: 26 out of 30.
Ok. Well, tomorow is when they announce who's going home for the week. So There's your guys update on the dancing for the week. Until tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment