Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Great Loves

How many great loves do you get in a lifetime? One? Two? Five? I think that if you're lucky, you may get one. I'm 27, and single. I don't believe that I've ever had a great love in my life. I thought I had. But no. Those were "wannabes." Not to say that I didn't have fun with them, but when I thought I was in love, I really wasn't. I would like to know what true love feels like. To some, this might be a lost cause, an endless search, or something already found, but to me it's an ongoing search. I believe that true love is out there for me. What I don't understand, is why it has taken this long to find it. And why I'm pretty sure that it will continue to take time. To those of you who have love, hold on to it. To those of you who don't, chin up young person. Be optimistic.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Great loves - the whole process has no rules. So unexplainable. Not sure how I found mine SO young . . . You never know, love might be around the cornor. Like I said, there are no rules!

Anonymous said...

yes indeed, be optimistic! Love has so many definitions for every individual. You have to believe that when you find it you will know, and if you can't find it....it will find you. Most definetly.