So, now that 2006 is almost here, only about 3 days away. A little more than 3 days. It reminds me that my 10 year high school reunion is only a year away. Sad. I graduated June of 1997. We're going into January 2006. I feel old.
Anyways, I have to rant about this new show that will be on VH1. Oh my god! It's called Flavor of Love. How desperate are these girls to get on TV that they are "catfighting" to get that dumbass Flavor Flav' moron to pick them. I'm sorry, but it's like the ghetto version of The Bachelor. I hated that show also, but I just cannot stand that guy. Flavor Flav. Who the hell names themselves this? And only a jackass like him constantly refers to himself in the third person. Can I be cool like him??? Jackie is very irritated by stupid reality shows, Jackie HATES that dipshit Flavor Flav My god. He is so ugly!!!! I mean, at least get someone hot on there. I mean, these girls are OBVIOUSLY in it for the money because who could actually be interested in someone like him? He was beaten with the ugly stick! I even hated him back in the days of his 80's popularity. Now.....WE'RE stuck with another bad show on TV about another ass who wants to regain some of his celebrity status. I know that the easy thing to do is not watch this show, but what I wish I could do is just bitch-smack the person who actually thought that this would be a good idea, I wish I could just smack all those people upside the head who actually let money be spent on this stupid idea. So that's my thought on that! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I saw 2 seconds of the show and got irritated. Therefore, Christina hates the show as well.
haven't seen the show, but i wanted to comment on 2006. I can't believe that 2005 is over. I haven't taken the time to let that sink in. There is so much that happened to me last year and i can't believe it's over! :-( I am going with things right now and i really need to take a sec and reminise.
Post a Comment