Thursday, January 05, 2006

Dancing with the Stars

One of the reality shows I actually like is Dancing with the Stars. I watched the first 'season' of it, which was just in May. Apparently it was so popular that they brought it back early rather than a whole year later. Last 'season' my favorite was actually John O'Hurley. I absolutely loved him from the beginning. I wanted him to win so bad, but he didn't. BUT then they had that dance off and he won that so I was happy. This is the first episode of Season 2, so far the ones I like are Lisa Rinna and her dance partner, and Drew Lachey, (yes, Mr. Jessica Simpson's brother) and his dance partner. Oh my god! They just panned out to the audience and Nick Lachey's out supporting his brother. Aw, how sweet. Well, I'm impressed by his brotherly love. It almost makes me want to stop calling him Mr. Jessica Simpson. Ok, well, maybe I will, but it's just funny. I like him. Way more than his wife. Ok, so now Tia Carrere is dancing with her partner. I like her too. I watched her on the Wayne's World movies and on True Lies. I liked her in those. I know she had a tv show also, but I didn't get into that. I liked her dancing though. So....so far. 3 couples I like. Drew and Tia are the top 2 though. Master P is also on here. It's kinda funny because he is on of the most unlikely person to be doing this. He says that America needs to get ready for some gangsta cha cha. It's entertaqining watching him. he's not the most graceful of characters. He can twirl his dancing partner around that's for sure. I like his partner. I think she's the only one who's name I actually remember. I think that the judges are kind of scared of him. hehe. If they say bad things to his face, he might have to bust a cap in their ass. lol. of course, when they give the scores when they're not actually facing the person, then, the scores go down.

So I'm doggy sitting again. I love doggy sitting. I get to hang out in cool houses and I get to hang out with cool doggies and I get paid for it. I would do it for free though. Barney and Lauren, those are my boss' dogs, are so cute. If I sit in the chair, they have to sit with me, if I lay on the couch, they lay with me. When I go to bed, they want to sleep with me, but the bed is too high and since they are daschschunds, it could hurt their backs to jump off of the bed.

Work is going well. Just been busy, which I love. I have my review tomorrow. I have been at this job for 2 years today! I haven't loved a job this much since my days of Wolf Call. And I loved Wolf Call. I absolutely loved that job. This one is just as great.

2 comments:

Christina said...

OK, I'll admit it... when I saw the previews for the Dance show, I thought "this looks dumb". Then I started reading your blog, and wondered who this and that person was. Thanks for putting links on it. Anyway, I might watch the show just to see Master P. Congrats at being at a job for 2 years. Maybe an increase of pay might occur! Wolf Call-- yes, what a great job.... I'm jealous of how much you get paid to watch your boss's dogs.... Talk to you later. Happy Friday!

Jackie said...

Watch it. It's pretty cool.