Monday, November 28, 2005

Thanksgiving


So my cousin, his wife and their 3 kids came up here for Thanksgiving. They have 2 girls, Maggie and Daisy ages 11 and 10 and a 7 month old boy, Christian. My cousin's name is Camerino.....(ok, for all of you white folk, hehe. try and pronounce that) and his wife's name is Sylvia. Their two girls are a little weird....quiet... The one in the purple is the oldest one, the one in the pink is the younger one, then Christian is the one in the stroller. This was actually the day after Thanksgiving, most people go shopping, we came up here to Reno. This is us acting like tourists and taking pictures in front of the fountain in the El Dorado. The day of thanksgiving was actually spent at home obviously cooking all day. I helped my mom with the turkey and stuffing, made the mashed potatoes and we had a big ol' feast. Yummy! I love turkey. And of course, the leftover for turkey sandwiches.

6 comments:

Christina said...

Were you referring to me with trying to pronounce your cousin's name? I tried. I have no clue!

Jackie said...

i was referring to both you and the slut.

Anonymous said...

I can pronounce it just fine HO!

Jackie said...

LOL! hehe. That's funny! I don't care who you are! That's funny right there!

Christina said...

Did you know that UNR is ranked 20th in the nation for football? Well, it is. Better than FSU, who spends millions or whatever on their football program. Go school that does not spend tons of money on football.

Jackie said...

Yay! go us! See Krusty, that's a sign that you need to come back here.