Friday, November 18, 2005

Boys

Boys are weird. Why would a boy give you his number. And then when you call, they don't call back? Ok, so I like this boy, as most of you know, he gave me his number and I called him yesterday and left a message, and he hasn't called back. I know it's only been a day, but still! Does he not know that I'm impatient???

Work is going good. Just keeping busy. I'm actually taking a little break right now, but I have to get back to work, so this is going to be short.

3 comments:

Christina said...

SOOOO... I didn't call you back because my mom's family was in town. We were so busy from sun up, to many hours after the sunset. I am exhausted. They are gone now, so I will have time for other things in life as well!! FYI

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should type in another entry about how he DID CALL!!!

Christina said...

YES! I want to know! :)