Wednesday, November 30, 2005

More about Boys

Ok, so the guy I like, whom I think might also like me a little is such a dork! :) I mean, I flirt with him every time I see him. I would think that he would have gotten the hint by now! Hello! So yesterday, it was like 4:30, I had finished at the recorder's office early and I was going to leave, I was carrying a bunch of files in my arms, and so I got to my car, I did do a quick scan of the parking lot to see if his car was there, and I thought I saw it, but I wasn't sure if it was his or not. (yes, I do realize that I sound like a stalker) but anyways, I thought I saw his car, so I was like, oh, I must have missed him inside, so I get in my car and I turn my car on and I'm putting the folders away in my bag, all of a sudden I happen to look up and look in my rearview mirror and I see someone looking towards me, I was like, what the heck, well, it was him, he was kind of like leaning over to see if I was in my car, so I waved him over and we were chatting for a while. I swear. Either he's just friendly with everyone, (which I know he is a friendly guy, but he doesn't seem like THAT type of friendly guy, you know, the REALLY friendly guy who flirts with everyone.) or he is just extremely shy. I was like yeah, we should go out sometime, of course, dumbass me I don't say, hey, let's go out to dinner tonight or drinks or something. but I say sometime. He's all, yeah, sure, blah, blah. No specifics! I keep trying to just be bold and say, ok, let's go to the movies this weekend or something, but no! I chicken out when push comes to shove! And he's not doing anything on his part so I don't know. Boys are weird. He's sending me all these mixed signals to the point that sometimes I think he might kind of like me, sometimes I think maybe he just likes me as a friend.....LIKE EVERY OTHER GUY I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!! OH well. So that was my excitement yesterday. He was looking for me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's what you do. Just come right out and ask him to go to a movie this weekend. Pick a day and time. If he accepts without some lame ass excuse, then he's been being shy. If he says no or has some lame ass excuse, then don't waste your time. Here's what I think though. He was LOOKING FOR YOU so therefore HE LIKES YOU!

Jackie said...

Well, now I have to make an excuse to go over to county tomorrow or friday so that I can see him.

Christina said...

Jackie and her crush sittin in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

:) Quit worrying. There seems to be signs of flirtation occurring that is MUTUAL!

Jackie said...

I have been so busy at the office I haven't been able to go over to county so I haven't seen him since like Tuesday. :(