
So it's November already! I can't believe it. I do enjoy this time of the year though. From Mid-October to New Years, after that I hate it until about April. When I was in college, I started liking things again in March because that's when we had our Spring Break! But now.....I don't have that, so I like April when it starts to get a bit warmer and rainy. I know a lot of people hate the rain, but I love it. People say that they would hate to live in the NW area of the U.S. like Seattle. I would love it! I love when it's rainy and cloudy. That's my favorite weather. Also this fall weather. The colors are just beautiful.
On a sad note, as many of you know, a young man died this last week which was very very sad. My heart goes out to his family, especially his sister. Apparently they were very close. This is why when everybody has kids, they have to teach them that making fun of others can be really harmful. I say this, and yes, I make fun of all my friends, but I still let them know how special they are to me. And I say all things in a joking manner. Everyone that knows me knows this, but this young man was made fun of at school for having epilepsy. As sad as it is, I try to think of something positive to come out of this and maybe the kids that made fun of him will think twice about teasing someone, and hopefully, wherever this young man is, he is in a better place.
This last weekend was Halloween. I wasn't really into it as much as I would normally be. I was
just kind of not in the Halloweenish mood after I found out the sad news. Kitty and Scott had invited me to go to a Halloween party at their house, but I wasn't up for it. But then Ed called me at like 6:30 in the morning and asked me if I wanted to go to San Francisco for the day. So I was like, ok. that sounds good. So we went. I just love that city! I love everything about that city. I would like to live there if it didn't cost an arm and a leg. I love the skyline. There's a picture of it. Guess where we went for lunch??? Of course, The Cheesecake Factory! Yum. Here's Ed having his Cheesecake atop Macy's.

4 comments:
Great pictures. Wonder when I'll ever go back to SF? The east coast has stolen me for awhile. I like rain too, Florida gets lots of it.
you suck.
I do not suck. Say something nice to me, I demand it! I knew I should have messed with you that one time you went to the doctor and was on a lot of medication! :)
lol. that would have been funny! But alas, you didn't. You suck because of the "the East Coast has stolen me for a while" comment. This, coming from the person who hates florida. Trader! :P
Besides, I say plenty of nice things to you. haha. :)
Post a Comment