Thursday, October 27, 2005

Another day, another dollar

I've been so busy at work lately it's not even funny. The good thing is that I like my job. I enjoy it. I'm good at it. Well...........more or less....lol. I'm ok at it. yeah, that's better. or, I'm pretty good at it. that's better. So, this weekend is Halloween. I don't know what I'm doing yet. usually Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, but I haven't gotten as much into it as I usually do. Probably because I just haven't had time.

So last night I took out my guitar cuz I just wanted to practice, and one of the cords is broken. Not happy about it. So now I have to go get new guitar strings.


Anyways!o, I thought I'd share more pictures from my trip to Texas. This little.......I mean, not so little guy is one of the fish that we saw at the acquarium, I don't know what kind of fish it is, so don't ask me, all I know is that the same kind of fish was in Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo. Tammy had one of these, his name was Gunther.

No comments: