
Ok, so yes, I've been a slacker. I have not been keeping up with my blog since I got back from Texas, which I can't believe was already a week and a half ago. How time flies. Ok, so without further adieu, here is my friend Kory--->
The little cutie she's holding is her son Austin. Who, if I'm not mistaken is 5 1/2 months.... Correct me if I'm wrong Kory! :) hehe. He's so fun. Although, I guess I'll have to be a mom before I don't whine like a sissy, but my arm was so sore from carrying him and Kory would just say, oh, just let me have him when you get tired. I decided to tough it out, but let me tell you, I was sore for a couple of days after I got back. Kudos to you Kory. You have arms of steel!
Now, these cuties over here,<--- are Kory & John's two other kids, Keyleigh and John. I had a great time in Texas. We went to the Dallas Aquarium. That was cool. We had been debating whether we should go to the Aquarium, or the Zoo and we figured we should go to the Aquarium because it would be too hot for the Zoo. (by the way, i'm sooooo not used to hot weather in October!) and so we go to the Aquarium and it's so hot and humid in there we werr like holy crap! We were kind of worried that Austin would get a little uncomfortable, but he didn't fuss or anything.......well, only if Kory was holding him. :) He just wanted to hang out with his mom. So, both of these pictures were taken at a place called Dickies, which is a pretty darn good barbecue spot.
Now, I also took a picture of Kory and her

husband John, but it's kind of bad since Kory
got stuck behind the ketchup bottle.....
but here it is anyway....
I had so much fun while I was there. Thanks Kory and John for letting me stay in your beautiful home. I'll be posting more pictures later. But for now, I'm gonna go.

2 comments:
I highly enjoyed the vacuum cleaner story of your friend's son. Adorable pictures. Don't you want one? jk. Friends can have them, and I can play with them. That is good enough for me.
Why aren't you blogging anymore Missy??
Post a Comment