Well, it actually really is Friday if you think about it. The work day is over even though I'm taking work home with me. I'm doggie sitting for Earl again. His dogs are so cute! I posted a picture of them before. So cute! I guess doggie sitting puts me in a better mood. Dogs are calming. They just want love.
So This weekend I'm going to Winnemucca. I haven't been in like a month! That's weird for me. I'm usually always going every couple of weeks or so. In the past 3 months. I've been there twice. Is it 3 months? Maybe 2 and a half.
I've been so busy at work and with little things. All those little things add up though because then you can't get to the bigger things you have to do. Phone calls and trips to county and the post office and stuff. Oh well. tomorrow's Friday!
So, a week and a half and it will be october. Halloween is next weekend, two weekends after that is Jordan's birthday, two weekends after that it's Thanksgiving and then another some-odd weekends after that it's christmas and then new years. I always liked fall semesters in college. they always seemed to go by faster. When you get out of college though and you're getting older you just want it all to slow down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You are babysitting again? You get paid 45345 zillion. I am jealous! Have fun in Winnemucca!
lol. no, it was only for like 2 days this time. Guess what!!! Ed's coming to town!!!! WOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Post a Comment