It's sad that I don't get any comments except from like one or two people on my blog.
Ok, so I saw the movie Constantine. It was really good. I enjoyed it. I know a lot of people don't like the whole God and the devil concept in a movie, but I enjoy it. I think it's just a different way of thinking. I enjoyed The Exorcist, Stigmata and other movies like that for this reason. So, anyone who hasn't seen Constantine, I highly recommend it. And besides, Keanu Reeves is in it! He's HOT! So, that's a good movie if you want an interesting plot, good special effects and some good eye candy. The girl in it is hot too so that's good for the guys. She's the girl that was on The Mummy and The Mummy Returns.
Freddy's back at home with my parents. It's going to be really weird when Jordan leaves. It's only been a little while, but I kind of got used to having them there and when I'd get home there would be someone there. It's going to be weird after this week when Jordan is done with school, and then he's going home for 2 weeks, but then he starts school again on August 29th. He's going to be in the dorms. Juniper Hall. When I went to UNR, Freshmen couldn't stay in Juniper. Apparently that's changed.
It's Monday. I'm already forgetting stuff.
Anyways, to those who read this, leave me a note! Remember, click on the word comment and it will open up a new window.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Someone else told me Constantine was good too. If I get it on Netflix, will you come watch it with me?
There you go, ho. I left a comment. Now quite your damn whining!
Okay, I mean QUIT your damn whining!
I suppose i can come watch it with you, but i'm not sure how to "quite" my damn whining! jerk! :)
Post a Comment