Thursday, August 11, 2005

Dinner with Cousins

I went to dinner with a bunch of my cousins last night. Of course, I have a huge extended family and so there was 11 of us at Chilli's last night until they closed. I ended up knowing the waiter.... we met through Lacy a few years ago. Back when Planet Hollywood club was still open and was still fairly cool to go there. Eddie, our waiter, was very attentive so I'm like, we need to leave him a good tip. And then Jordan, my brother, says, well, if you want to leave him a "good" tip I can come pick you up later! My jaw just dropped! I mean it was hillarious, but to have my brother say that to me kind of caught me off guard, it took me a few seconds, but after that I couldn't stop laughing.

Ok, so Just to let you know, here is everyone that went last night.

Me
Jordan
Crystal
Veronica
Veronica
Monica
Jordan
Frank
Emilio
His girlfriend...oops. can't remember her name.
Torta

So, then we go to Doro's house, he's sleeping, but we weren't invited by him, but by Crystal. Crystal, Frank and Doro are all brothers & sister. So we wake Doro up and we're just chillin there until about 1. Monica isn't related to us, but she's almost like Emilio's other sister, although one of the Veronica's is REALLY his sister. The other Veronica is a cousin of Doro, Crystal and Frank from their mom's side of the family so she's actually not related to us. Torta, (not actually his name....it's chris) he's not related to us either, he's another good friend of Emilio's. Then one of the Jordan's is obviously my brother....the other one is Frank's girlfriend. It's kind of confusing. But if you can figure it out...yay!

4 comments:

Randi@SowderingAbout said...

hey its randi! just got your notice on the map so i figured i would drop by! i will read more later i just wanted to say hi!!!!

Jackie said...

thanks for stopping by randi.

Anonymous said...

hey jackie
just wanted to let you know that i was there that night(just in case you forgot)and it was fun.i think the funnest part was when we were talkin about the dogs(wink wink).
why didn't you write about that? what was my story not good enough?lol. just kiddin womanz. love you. take care talk to you later.
Veronica (the one thats related to you)=)

Anonymous said...

So uuummmm...... iwas there too. I just barely got this blog ish Jackie! thanx for sending it to me so soon! Just playing. yeah, that was a fun night and day as a matter of fact. Love ya girl.