Tuesday, August 16, 2005

More movies!

Ok, so the movie was REALLY cool! Not as scary as I thought it would be. But still good. If you liked The Sixth Sense, you'll like this one. It's got an ending that kind of makes you go....What?

It's only Tuesday and already I want this week to be over. I am thinking about taking a day off on Monday. We'll see. Maybe. I just need a mini-vacation. I want to do nothing, and enjoy it.

I had to go get some blood tests done yesterday and the thing broke off the needle so they had to redo it while the needle was still in my arm and so now I have a bruise. Looks lovely.

I ran into a friend from high school last night. She and I were on yearbook staff together and we had so much fun. There was this one song that we couldn't think about and we talked about it, it was on the Bulletproof soundtrack. We always used to sing it, and we couldn't remember what it was called, then Jordan told me. It's called Champagne by Salt n Pepa. "Get down with the party", "I'm the big kahuna. " lol. It was funny. We were dorks. I know it only makes sense to her and I, but I was reminiscing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the movie review.