I still live my life by semesters. I've been out of college now for about 3 years and I still can't seem to get out of that mode.
School, UNR starts on August 29th. Jordan moves into the dorms on Friday. a week from today. It's weird not having him at my apartment now. I got used to having him there. I actually like living with someone cuz you always have someone to talk to. if you want to talk to someone.
We're having a luncheon here at work today. it's being catered by Famous Murphy's. I've never had their food. One of the girls from HR is leaving. moving to idaho, so that's what the luncheon thing is. It's kind of like a going away party. They're having beer and stuff here. So I'm wondering if they actually expect us to work afterwards.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment