Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Funky Dogs

Ok, so my cousin saw this thing that is kind of disturbing. It's funny! But disturbing and I can't help but wonder how the heck that happened. So, anyway, she is driving home and she pulls up to her house after work and she sees these two dogs in a neighbors yard. Well, she thinks that these dogs are going at it and it apparently looks that way, but upon closer inspection she realizes that one of the dogs has his FOOT in the other dogs butt. yes, his foot. So she's calling animal control and also calls another cousin of ours and tells her to go over there. She also tells her brother to get the video camera, (yes, she's a sick sick weirdo) and so her brother grabs the camera........and here comes another kicker........He starts taping these dogs........OVER HIS YOUNGER BROTHERS FIRST COMMUNION!!! lol. It's pretty funny.

oh yes, and I work with a retarted boy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, was the dog's foot stuck? That's really sad! They both could have been hurt!

Hmmm. Who is the retarded boy you work with? Anyone I know?

Sincerely,
Slut

Jackie said...

yeah, the dogs foot was stuck. when the animal control people came up and tried to catch them, they bolted in opposite directions.

his name is FOK. he's kind of a dork. but i guess since he went to go get me foot today i can't say he's retarted since he can drive. you might know him. he was at my birthday party last year.

Jackie said...

I meant food!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Gross!!!! I actually witnessed this, it was not a pretty picture. :-)

Anonymous said...

Well how do u think I feel?! Im the one that witnessed the whole thing! So now Im hella tramatized...not really cuz it was kinda really funny. I do feel bad for the dogs though and just to let everyone knows... ive seen the dogs a few times running around since the "incident" so theyre doing good.