Friday, July 01, 2005

Pub N' Sub




For the first time since Krusty and Genie left, I went to the Pub N' Sub. It was weird getting pizza and not having them there also. I went with Spawn, (don't you just love my nicknames for all my friends???) and got a half hawaiian, half mushroom pizza. I had forgotten how good those pizzas are. Yummy. Prior to that we had gone for a long walk along the river and come to find out, we have one of those guys that does those elaborate paintings with spray paint here in Reno. The only other place(and i'm sure there's a lot, but I have only seem them here) is San Francisco. There's one guy there that must make a pretty good living doing that because every time that I go down to Fisherman's Wharf, there he is. But yes, we have one of those here. A step up in the world. :) hehe. We also went to go see "The Longest Yard." For anyone who hasn't seen that.....go see it. Well, if you like Adam Sandler movies. I love him. And I have to say he looks DAMN good in his football uniform.

Went over to Spawns last night and watched, "The Pacifier." Also a good movie. I likeVin Diesel. Not as much as Spawn likes him, but he's still pretty hot.

Went to lunch at the Flowing Tide today and right after we had finished eating, we were watching the tvs and one of them had the hot dog eating championships or something. I probably shouldn't have watched that right after eating. lol. those guy guys looked like they were going to hurl. Of couse, who wins though. that little asian guy. Do you think that it's an ego crusher for the big guys, loosing to a little guy like that? :)

(by the way, the picture above is of me and Krusty at the Kennedy Space Center, look at the guy behind us. He looks scared. :) hehe. )


1 comment:

Christina said...

Hi Jackie, what a great picture you have of us at Kennedy. I had so much fun with you there. I really miss the Pub n Sub. Can't wait to eat pizza and have a beer there again . . .
take care :)