Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Kittens

This is one of the kitties I'm kitty-sitting.

There's this new song called, "Swing Life Away." by Rise Against. I absolutely LOVE this song! It's so good. Just as I'm writing this, it came on, that's why I started with that. :) It's good to finally hear from Krusty (my friend that's in Prague for 2 months). I wish I could go! I want to go have a beer at a cool bar that's cheap!

These kittens that I'm watching are so funny. They crack me up. They were pouncing on each other most of the evening yesterday. I wish I had a video camera. I would set it up to record some of what they do throughout the day. Sometimes I would like to get a kitten of my own, but I think that with as much as I go out of town, it wouldn't be fair to it. If I had a roommate or if I hung out at the apartment every weekend, then that would be better, but I like to leave on weekends, so go figure. I'll keep you posted on what it is that I do. I make it seem like I'm planning to have a child or something.

My birthday is in 2 weeks. I still get freaked out that I'm turning 27. That's weird. i dont' feel 27! I'm thinking about having a birthday party. I'd like to have it at my apartment complex. Like a pot luck and then the pool is there and stuff, but 3 of my good friends wouldn't be able to make it! Ed's in Africa, Krusty's in Prague, and Gene's in Utah. (which could be concidered a different country.....HAHA!)

I want to cut my hair, but I don't know how I want it. If anyone knows any good makeover sites that let you upload your picture and try on different hairstyles please let me know. I want to go to someone and say, ok, you're the hair stylist, you tell me what goes with my face shape, you tell me how to do it, and I give you money for that. I don't care what they try with my hair anymore. I just want a change. So if anybody has a good site, or lives in Reno, NV and knows a good stylist, let me know.

Well, back to work. my break was longer than 15 minutes....I think. :)

No comments: