Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Around the corner....July!

Well, Today is Tuesday June 28th, 2005. No comments on my first post. :( Anyways, I was in Tijuana not this last weekend, but the weekend before. It was great. Perfect weather, got to hang out with some family and fly. I love airports! I love flying. I love to travel, I just wish I could do it more often. Although this year hasn't been too shabby since to start the year I was in Colima, Mexico. In March I was in Florida, and then in Tijuana a week and a half ago.

I'm kitty sitting. I'm watching these two kittens for a couple of days. They're pretty entertaining, although, I have to admit, I'm more of a dog person. The kittens' names are Angel and Sam. They have some sharp claws on them, so I'm pretty scratched up.

So, anyways, July 11th is my birthday. Sad. I'm getting old. I know you're only as old as you feel, but does it count when you still feel like you're 18 sometimes? I don't act my age at all. I guess it's just that mentality that once you start getting older I think that people think that I should act more my age.....but I don't want to! I have fun being a dork, playing video games, and watching cartoons. Oh well.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Dont have much time. Hello Jackie, Miss you, will write more later
take care