My feet have been cold since I got home. Finally they are getting toasty warm. ahhhh....
This was stolen from Krusty Kritter,
1) Where did you begin 2007? Down the street watching the fireworks with the fam. My mom, my dad, Freddy, Jordan, Rocko, Tj and my Nala. We got all bundled up and went down to the hill at the end of my street and watched the fireworks over downtown Reno and over Sparks. It was pretty cool. All the action, without any of the people downtown! It was very cold, but worth it.
2) What was your status by Valentine's Day? Single, what else?
3) Were you in school? No
4) How did you earn your money? down on the corner.....hahaha. No, my day job of researching.
5) Did you have to go to the hospital this year? Yes, but not for myself. I took Jordan to the emergency room when he broke his jaw.
6) Did you have any encounters with the police? I was pulled over, but I didn't get a ticket. Other than that, no.
7) Where did you go on holidays? To my parents house.
8) What did you purchase that was over $1,000? I didn't actually "purchase" anything, unless you count my mortgage in which I'm purchasing my house.
9) Did you know anybody who passed away? My Nala. :(
10) Did you lose any friends? Yes, but, I gues they just weren't my friends to begin with.
11) Did you move anywhere?Nope.
12) What concerts/shows did you go to? For my birthday Stephie got me tickets to see Ron White, so her and I went to that. That was a lot of fun!!
13) Who did you want to win Big Brother? Your mom.....I don't watch that show.
14) Where do you live now? Reno, NV
15) What's something you thought you'd never do but did in 2007? Have a relapse.
16) What has been your favorite moment? Too many to choose from! Hanging out with good friends and my family. Going to Mexico with my family! Going to Vegas with Ed to see Krusty and Genie. Picking up Ed at the airport from Africa. Going to my 10 year high school reunion! Ah, good memories.
17) Where did you go on vacation? Going to Mexico for our family vacation, Vegas to visit Krusty and Genie for their wedding. Not too many vacations, but they were fun.
18) Any new additions to your family? Rocko, but he wasn't really 2007. he was added towards the end of 2006. That's my immediate family. extended family is another story. I know some cousins have gotten married and popped out some kids.
19.) What was your favorite month? oh wow. I have like 3 months. June because that's when our vacation was, july because of my reunion and august because of going to vegas.
20) How much have you partied? a decent amount
21) Made new friends? Always
22) What did you do for 4th of July? Went down to the river and swam around and then had a bbq with the ex-bff and ran through the sprinklers and then went down the hill to watch the fireworks.
23) Favorite Night out? Like one in particular??? hmmm. can't be done. too many to choose from. dancing, vegas, mexico, nick cannon! hello!
24) Name the instance in which you had most to drink. hmmm. the most...I don't know. there have been quite a few. Vegas, Reunion, Josh, yeah a few...
25) Are you in a relationship with someone you met this year? Nope. relationships are too much work. :P
Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment