
I've always wanted to meet Bill Clinton. But, in my "ideal" meeting with him, I would be talking to him on a one on one basis and just kind of "shooting the shit" and just discussing with him our views on different topics. But, alas, this will have to do for now. My first encounter with former President Bill Clinton. He was in town campaigning for Hillary Clinton.
I think it's funny how people automatically jump to conclusions without knowing who you are really voting for. I told someone I had met Bill Clinton and to that person I was automatically voting for Hillary. Now, I think that who you vote for is something very personal. I will vote for whomever I want and I will respect the choice of anyone else who decides to vote for whomever they want, but don't assume that you know what I think. Isn't everyone entitled to their own opinion? Politics is a never ending discussion, whomever you're for. Just make sure your choice is solely your choice. Don't let others persuade you if you feel strongly enough about a candidate.

1 comment:
What a great opportunity to meet a candidate and a former president.
I have to admit though, I did think automatically that you were a democratic voter by going to this. But you know what, the two don't necessarily have to agree. As a non-George Bushian, I bet I'd see him talk and even shake his hand too.
I do wonder though how Nevada will vote....
Post a Comment