Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The Bachelor


I can't believe I'm watching this. I hate it, but I watch it out of sheer morbid curiosity. The Bachelor, An Officer and a Gentleman. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Oh my god! I don't even know how many chicks this dude started off with, but right now it's down to 6. It's such crap. This guy is smart, handsome and he's a doctor, so you know he's got money. But come on! This guy needs help finding a wife? What a load of crap. Guys are such dorks. The backstabbing by these chicks is unbelievable! And how much of a "gentleman" can this guy actually be if he is effin around with all of them. I just think that this show is such a load of BS. Yet, it's like a car accident. You can't help but look. You CANNOT look away! The bad news.......he IS pretty hot. DAMMIT. They got me!

No comments: