I can't believe it's the second day after the first day of summer. haha. I love summer. Not so much summer days because they're too damn hot, but summer nights. It just reminds me of the movies. Being the hopeless romantic that I am it reminds me of walks, or just sitting outside, under the stars talking to someone.
Why is it that being a hopeless romantic seems to have a negative connotation? I think it's sweet. I am a such a sucker for flowers, love notes, cuddling and all that stuff, but I've really only gone out with guys who steer clear of that stuff. Why? I don't know.
Anyways, I just went to lunch at this new restaurant called Ciao. Reno is trying to become a thriving metropolis of boutiques, cafes and restaurants that have big prices and small food. But you know what.....Honestly.....I love it. I like that Reno is getting that big city flare.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yes, I love summer nights, but not here. The bugs love me so much that it affects me to sit outside. I can't wait to be in a climate where mold doesn't grow. I'm glad Reno is expanding, but then again, I don't want it to be like a Vegas in size. I like the biggest smallest city... wait, what is it called? I need to drive by the sign again!
The Biggest Little City! :) Geez.
Post a Comment