Friday, April 28, 2006

FRIDAY!!!

So, not that I am a party girl or anything like that.....anymore.....well, not as much anyway, but most of my friends don't like to go out anymore. So, I don't know why I'm so excited that it's friday, because I don't have any big plans, but I get to sleep in for the next 2 days! That's always a good thing!

I really should clean. My apartment is a mess. I need to vacuum and I really wish that I had a steam cleaner because it would be nice to get rid of all the dirt from my carpet. In the carpet at my other apartment was a dark brown, so you could never tell when it was dirty, but this one is a beige color and so you can tell.....IT'S DIRTY! How sad is this. My blog is about cleaning carpets.

3 comments:

Christina said...

You are not sad for writing about carpets. I do agree with you re the sleeping in part. It is always a joy to do so (I didn't get to last weekend at all). Tonight's FSU's graduation, and then there's a party... blah, blah,. I just want to sleep, but then I know to go out. So old lady like already. Anyway, have a good weekend.

Christina said...

How did you do the comment moderation thing? Cool. So anyway, I saw Chad's myspace pic, and got sad because he at San Rafael at the balloon races. Not like I got up that early, but seeing the beautiful OPEN background.

Christina said...

Not sure why, but I wish you posted in here more. I understand, myspace is taking precedence!