How sad is it that I am addicted to myspace. I as up until 2 this morning looking for people on there. lol. I wasn't tired, so I guess that was a plus, but I swear, that site is addicting.
So I was pre-approved for a home loan! So I am going to be buying a house soon. That's kinda scary.
I went to see Last Holiday. It was really cute. It was funny and the actors were great.
So today is Superbowl Sunday. My friend Chris is having a superbowl party and he asked me to go. I'm so sleepy though. I am not even really feelin' the whole superbowl thing this year. Anyways. that's it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You are so not alone with the myspace. It gets overwhelming, but then eventually, you come back to sanity! Go Jackie with the house hunt! WHere's Dawn... haven't seen her comment.
So I wrote a comment in here, but then your comment section says "0 Comments". Blogger is a liar!
Post a Comment