Ok, Tonight is the elimination night. One couple will be eliminated tonight. I think it will be either Master P and his dancing partner Ashly Delgrosso or Kenny Mayne and his dancing partner. I have never heard of Kenny Mayne, but apparently he's a sports broadcaster for ESPN. I'm really feeling for Ashly DelGrosso. Like I mentioned before, she's partnered up with Master P. He did not do well last night in his dancing. And she seems like such a sweet person. It's gonna be one f these two couples. And of course, they have to draw the show out. I'll keep you posted........
So, anyways, how sad it is that I'm sitting here on a Friday night, watching Dancing with the Stars. And this is the highlight of my evening. So sad.
Tammy, my supervisor is going on vacation this next week. She'll be gone all week in Hawaii. I think she said that her and her husband are going to be in Oahu the whole week. I am so hatin'. I have never been to Hawaii. I would like to go. In the last year, I went to Mexico, Florida, San Diego, Tijuana, and Texas. I need to go on more trips this year. So far all I've done this year is go to Winnemucca! Wohoo! :) hehe. But I love Winnemucca. oh, yes, and I got 2 trips in to San Francisco last year.
Ok, so Kenny Mayne was sent home I can't believe that Master P actually made it! Good for him. I was actually rooting for him to make it to the next week. It should be interesting. They're doing the Quickstep. This should be quite entertaining to watch.
Ok, so back to my trips. I need to travel somewhere. I need to travel somewhere. I don't know where, but just somewhere. New York, Paris, Australia, Guam, Moscow.......................................... Afghanistan.......hehe. Ok, maybe somewhere closer to home. I could start with San Franciso again, but the roads are going to be pretty shitty for the next couple of weeks.....If not months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I've got the travel bug as usual. But won't be traveing for awhile. Anyway, I must admit I don't miss the yucky roads in the winter when we drove to Alpine. I am baby with cold, and it has only gotten worse. Hey, Gene starts school this week. It's so cute.
You need to travel to Reno! :)
Weather has been ok lately actually. We got a bunch of snow, but then it rained so it all went away, which is JUST FINE with me! It's just been cool, but sunny. so it's pretty nice.
How many credits is gene taking?
Only 3, but he is so nervous, and excited. Really, it is so cute. I am so happy for him about going back to school. The way he talks about geography he's eyes twinkle. We'll be coming back to Reno. At least 5 times a week, Gene and I talk about how it is the ideal place. I know you don't believe me, but you should.
What has been happening with dancing with the stars?
Well, it's a weekly thing, so it will be Thursday when I can write more about it.
Tell Gene that I'm very proud of him. I hope that his 3 credits go well.
I'm glad to hear that you guys think reno is the greatest place to live. When you guys get back here you can stay with me for as long as you'd like. I'll hopefully have a house by then.
I've been anxiously awaiting for you to post. Gosh. I feel like a voyeur with this blog thing. I might be a pervert just like you. But probably I could never be as worse as you and Dawn!
Post a Comment