Wednesday, December 07, 2005
Lowry v Manogue
We lost. I forgot what the score was, but it was exciting nonetheless. Me, Jordan, Crystal, and Nettie went. When I go to Basketball games, Especially high school basketball games, it reminds me of high school and I almost wish I could go back. I had fun in high school. To tell you the truth though, I think that if I had to do high school over again and if I knew then what I know now, I would have done a lot more. I would have joined more clubs, I would have studied more, I would have not worried about the "popular" kids so much because most of them ended up staying in winnemucca and most of them are not-so-popular now being cool and being the "buyers" for all the high school kids. I remember when I was in high school and I'd go to parties, and I'd see the buyers, I'd think, I hope I don't end up like one of these guys. Luckily though. I haven't. So that's my melancholic memory of the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
In Vegas, our Catholic HS is Gorman. Of course, everyone despised that school . . . bunch of riches (not all of them of course). In tennis, like 8 years ago now... I played a doubles match and we beat the girls, they cried afterwards. Your brother is so cool, well, so is your family.
yeah, I like to think they're pretty cool. :)
I miss your postings to your blog
:(
I know, I've been bad! I'll start posting more soon. I've just been so busy. Let me know what happens tomorrow(Friday) with your final.
Post a Comment