Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Finals

Now, I realize that I don't go to college anymore(your mother goes to college...hehe. - movie trivia of the day) But I still live my live vicariously through college students. I live my life in semesters. I've been done with school now for about 3 years and I still do it. So, anyways, my brothers last final was today. I remember my first semester in college. I lived in Nye Hall. I got drunk for the first time in my life in that dorm room. I exorcist puked all over the wall outside of the 7th floor girls bathroom. couldn't make it that far. Met some of my very cool friends. Started my college career at wolf call, then met more of my good friends. I can't believe that Jordan has finished his first semester of college. wow.

on another note. I'm thinking that maybe soon. within the next year. I will be buying a house. I'm already talking to a realtor and hopefully I can find something. That would be very cool. So that's my exciting news of the day. I talked to a realtor and I will be contacting a broker now and so hopefully I will be able to own and not rent. YAY!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Very exciting news! Good luck house hunting!

Anonymous said...

yeah finals suck!!! I got through them though Thank God!!! We'll see how it goes next semester!! Nevertheless, I PASSED!!!!!