Thursday, December 01, 2005

Basketball

Ok, so, I know I've been bad recently with my posts, I've tried to redeem myself, but I didn't write a blog about my bro, Freddy! For those of you who don't know, he made the JV Basketball Team for the Lowry Buckaroos. Yay! For those of you who would like to come to his games, I'll be at as many as I can, so you can feel free to come cheer with me. Especially if they're in or around the Reno/Sparks Area. He's the only Freshman to have made the JV team. I'm so proud of him. Anyway, here's the schedule for the games. They don't have any pictures of the team up yet or anything. So, go with me! Come on and cheer my bro! Yay! Go Bucks!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Wish I could go with you to some of the games. I am so happy for your brother!

Jackie said...

They played Manogue last night. He had a little cheering section of about 4 people. Me, Jordan, Nettie and my cousin Crystal. They lost by like 12 points, but against manogue I guess it's pretty good. Since Manogue kind of breeds the basketball players. They won their first game though! It's so exciting going to the games. It reminds me of when I was in high school.