Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Still thinking about that damn movie!

Ok, so I went to go see The Exorcism of Emily Rose, like I said I was going to. It was good. Not as scary as I thought it would be, but still scary. So the first night, I had no problems sleeping. Probably because I didn't go to sleep until like 4 that morning, but then the next night, I fell asleep about 1. Then the next night was fine, but then last night I couldn't stop thinking about it and I just kept thinking.....Please let me fall asleep before 3 in the morning! I'm not going to ruin it for you who haven't seen the movie, but I'll let you know a little about it...in the movie, 3am is a very significant time and I was just hoping I wouldn't be awake when it hit because my mind tends to run with things. so I felt like a big dork this morning because I was letting that keep me awake and then I was so tired so I was pissed too.

Ok, so I want more people to sign that guestmap I have on the sidebar. So everyone! Please fill that out! It's cool. you can place a pin where you're at! So go do it!

No comments: