Monday, September 26, 2005
Relaxing Weekends
I love going home to Winnemucca on weekends. It's so relaxing. I do nothing, eat good food, play with my dogs, and hang out with the family. It's weird that now when I go down there I go with Jordan. My parents say it's really quiet now that there's two of us gone. They said they like it better when its noisy. Freddy's Birthday is tomorrow, the 27th, but obviously Jordan and I couldn't go down there in the middle of the week, so we went up there this last weekend to celebrate it. We don't really do anything elaborate for birthdays. There's a cake and presents, but the REAL treat is when my mom asks us what we want to eat for our birthdays. Freddy chose Sopitos. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!! I've made them myself, but my mom's are WAY better. So we had a weekend of sopitos. Yummy! I just wish I could have those every day. So my parents got Freddy one of those portable DVD players. He's always wanted one so he could take on trips. So my parents got him that. I got him some basketball stuff and a banana chair that he wanted and Jordan got him Napoleon Dynamite and a belt(so that Freddy will stop stealing his.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
yes indeed. I hear every word u say on this. I miss the "mucc" :-(
Post a Comment